Friday, January 5, 2007

Flip Holding Ltd.

Industry: Marketing and Advertising

Main business locations: Global

Registered Office:
Walkers (BVI) Limited
Walkers Chambers
P.O Box 92
Road Town
Tortola, British Virgin Islands

Incorporation year: 2005

Bankers: HSBC

Auditors: KPMG

Main shareholders:
Martin Diessner
Dinesh Lalvani

Flip Holding Ltd. was founded in the British Virgin Islands in December 2005. It is managed by Martin Diessner and supervised by its advisory board that holds bi-annual meetings.

Flip Holding Ltd. is the holding company for Flip Media FZ-LLC, Neo Digital FZ-LLC, Flip Media Bahrain, Flip Media Pvt. Ltd., Brand Central Software Ltd. and Chameleon Software Ltd.

Flip Media FZ-LLC was founded in 2002 and has its headquarters in Dubai Media City. Its staff consists of industry specialists in the interactive advertising and marketing sectors. The company differs from other advertising, media, through-the-line and interactive agencies by the existence of proprietary products. Among Flip Media clients there are Gillette, Braun, Deutsche Telekom, Emaar, Mercedes-Benz, Motorola, and others.

Neo Digital FZ-LLC was founded in 2005, for delivering dynamic digital media solutions. The company works delivers visionary, effective online media strategies, thorough analysis of online media environments, campaign planning and purchasing online media. The company has a prestigious roster of internationally known brands, such as Adidas, Cisco Systems, Coca Cola, Duracell, FXCM, Emaar Properties, Gulf Air, Land Rover, Gillette, Wella and others. Neo Digital is headquartered at Dubai Media City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and provides its services to more than 50 clients and 10 advertising agencies within the Middle East and Europe.

Flip Media Bahrain was established in 2006, with the purpose to operate as a sales and marketing office for Flip Media FZ-LLC (Dubai) servicing clients and agencies in Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The company is 60% owned by Flip Holding Ltd., and the remaining 40% of stock belong to the local partners. The company encounters a staff of 3 employees concentrating on sales and account management of local clients only.

Flip Media Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 2002 in Bombay and has recently opened a second office in India. It is fully owned by Flip Holding Ltd. Flip Media Pvt. Ltd. services Flip Media FZ-LLC and Neo Digital FZ-LLC in Dubai and provides creative and technology services to its sister companies.

Brand Central Software Ltd. was established in 2006 and is a registered limited liability company with its office in the British Virgin Islands.

Chameleon Software Ltd. was established in 2006 and is a registered limited liability company with its office in the British Virgin Islands.

No comments: